Just a reminder, it is open season for the 955 Test for maintenance. You have until the end of this month (April) to apply and take the test.
Follow the conversation
- USPS worker named in criminal complaint of carjacking December 7, 2022Documents alleged the first woman saw what was going on, grabbed a broom, and started hitting Jaramillo, but he got away in the couple’s truck, hitting the woman as he fled. She was left with a broken ankle.ptimesadmin2015
- Philadelphia Man Charged with Impersonating a USPS Mail Carrier, Possessing USPS Arrow Keys, and Mail Theft December 7, 2022PHILADELPHIA – United States Attorney Jacqueline C. Romero announced that Zachkey James, 27, of Philadelphia, PA, was charged by Indictment with impersonation of a U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Mail Carrier, unlawful possession of three USPS Arrow Keys, mail theft, and possession of stolen mail.ptimesadmin2015
- Mail Service Faster, More Reliable In Fiscal Year 2022 December 7, 2022WASHINGTON — The United States Postal Service reported final service performance data for fiscal year 2022 (Oct. 1, 2021 - Sept. 30, 2022) showing significant year over year improvement across all mail categories.ptimesadmin2015
- Avoiding ‘unhappy holidays’ – Inspection Service issues list of don’ts December 7, 2022There is a name for those who strive to divert the generosity and kindness that flow so freely this time of year: Grinch.ptimesadmin2015
- Man tackled by Sandusky postal worker December 7, 2022A Sandusky postal worker took quick action Saturday morning, tackling a man who had jumped through the front counter window in an apparent attempt to get to another worker.ptimesadmin2015
- USPS worker named in criminal complaint of carjacking December 7, 2022