How to submit a claim. Follow this guide.

If you are injured on the job, make your claim through eComp. Please register and file at https://www.ecomp.dol.gov/

After your injury, document that you reported your injury with this form.

ALWAYS Request a CA-16 after injury. Use this form if you need to do so: Request a CA-16

To assist getting paid on CA-7s, use this form.

Click HERE to change your treating physician.

If your injury was the result of a work hazard, report the injury to OSHA as well by downloading this form.

Got COVID? Make a claim with a CA-1. You have 3 years to make a claim.

For more information, we suggest you ask a steward or visit https://breakingowcp.com/.

Also check out Gini and Chris Helms talk every Wednesday on Youtube to learn more about OWCP.